about our Program
Our Yoga Alliance RYT 200hr training program is designed for people who want to teach and for those looking to deepen their own practices. Lead by Kirra Michel, Lauren Musselman and Britton Schey, with many expert guest teachers sprinkled in, you’ll learn asana, philosophy, anatomy, a little of the woo, and a lot of the real.
Program Teachers: Kirra Michel, Lauren Musselman, Britton Schey, Christina Broccolo, Matty Espino, Patricia Sabulis and Emmie Danza.
- Our teacher training is for EVERYONE. You can be a novice, experienced practitioner, headed to be an instructor or just want to learn more and go deeper.
- Our team of teachers are highly trained and come from various schools of knowledge.
- Make lifelong connections with fellow participants and active attendees at the studio.
- Learn not only how to teach the format, but also traditional vinyasa sequences that could be applied at any studio.
Our Curriculum Includes
- In-depth asana training and alignment
- Yoga history & philosophy
- Meditation and pranayama
- The art of sequencing
- Hands on adjustments
- Cultivating your unique voice and how to deliver an effective class
- The business of yoga
- An introduction to Ayurveda, bandhas, mudras, & prenatal yoga
Oct 4-Dec 15th
*with Thanksgiving weekend off
Saturdays: 12:45pm – 3:45pm and 4:15pm – 7:15pm
Sundays: 12:45pm – 5:15pm and 5:30pm – 7:30pm
Early bird: $3,250
Full payment is due by July 21, 2019
Full price: $3,600
Full payment is due by September 4th, 2019
*Refund window closes 1 month prior to school start date; all monies forfeited thereafter
*$500 non-refundable and non-transferable deposit due within 48 hours of acceptance