about our Program
Our Yoga Alliance RYT 200hr training program is designed for people who want to teach and for those looking to deepen their own practices. Led by Britton Schey and other senior VERA instructors, with many expert guest teachers sprinkled in, you’ll learn asana, philosophy, anatomy, a little of the woo, and a lot of the real.
WINTER 2023 PROGRAM NOTES:
- In person program*
- *All sessions transferable between in person and online at program’s discretion. As required by future environmental circumstances.
- All state and city guidance, social distancing requirements, testing, temperature checks and health declaration requirements will be followed for the duration of the program should they be required.
- Additional costs may be incurred by participants for any potentially required COVID-19 testing, PPE, etc.
- We’re offering one BIPOC scholarship at half tuition. Submissions available during application.
Program Teachers: Britton Schey, Meave Purcell et al. Philosophy with Michael Giou.
- Our teacher training is for EVERYONE. You can be a novice, experienced practitioner, headed to be an instructor or just want to learn more and go deeper.
- Our team of teachers are highly trained and come from various schools of knowledge.
- Make lifelong connections with fellow participants and active attendees at the studio.
- Learn about the format, and also traditional vinyasa sequences that could be applied at any studio.
Our Curriculum Includes
- In-depth asana training and alignment
- Yoga history & philosophy
- Meditation and pranayama
- The art of sequencing
- Hands on adjustments
- Cultivating your unique voice and how to deliver an effective class
- The business of yoga
- An introduction to Ayurveda, bandhas, mudras, & prenatal yoga
WINTER IN PERSON* PROGRAM 2023
JANUARY 20th 2023 – APRIL 2nd 2023
TIME REQUIREMENT WINDOWS Session times will fall within these hours (EST)
Fridays: 6:30pm-9:15pm BK
Saturdays: 12:45 -7:15pm Tribeca
Sundays: 12:45-3:45pm BK, CLASS 4-5pm, 6-8pm in Person/Online.
Early Bird $3,250 Paid In Full Prior 11/1/2022
Full payment due by January 1st, 2023
*Installment plans available between now and January 1st 2023. Please ask during application.
*No refund policy applies to payments made toward teacher training programs. All payment installments / full payments are final. Irrespective of participants level of completion of program.
*$500 deposit due on application, deposit becomes non-refundable and non-transferable on acceptance into program.
*$500 deposits made with application for BIPOC scholarship will be refunded on applications made above capacity and not selected for a scholarship placement.