about our Program
Our Yoga Alliance RYT 200hr training program is designed for people who want to teach and for those looking to deepen their own practices. Led by Britton Schey and other senior VERA instructors, with many expert guest teachers sprinkled in, you’ll learn asana, philosophy, anatomy, a little of the woo, and a lot of the real.
WINTER 2022 PROGRAM NOTES:
- Online / In Person Hybrid program dictated by current social distancing requirements at the time.
- All sessions transferable between online and in person at program’s discretion.
- All state and city guidance, social distancing requirements, testing, temperature checks and health declaration requirements will be followed for the duration of the program.
- Additional costs may be incurred by participants for any potentially required COVID-19 testing, PPE, etc.
- We’re offering one BIPOC scholarship at half tuition. Submissions available during application.
Program Teachers: Britton Schey et al. Philosophy with Michael Giou.
- Our teacher training is for EVERYONE. You can be a novice, experienced practitioner, headed to be an instructor or just want to learn more and go deeper.
- Our team of teachers are highly trained and come from various schools of knowledge.
- Make lifelong connections with fellow participants and active attendees at the studio.
- Learn not only how to teach the format, but also traditional vinyasa sequences that could be applied at any studio.
Our Curriculum Includes
- In-depth asana training and alignment
- Yoga history & philosophy
- Meditation and pranayama
- The art of sequencing
- Hands on adjustments
- Cultivating your unique voice and how to deliver an effective class
- The business of yoga
- An introduction to Ayurveda, bandhas, mudras, & prenatal yoga
WINTER HYBRID PROGRAM 2022
JANUARY 28th 2022 – March 27th 2022
TIME REQUIREMENT WINDOWS Session times will fall within these hours (EST)
Mondays: Alternate weeks 5:30pm-9pm
Fridays: Alternate weeks 5:30pm-9pm
Saturdays: 2 x 2-4 hour sessions (max 6hrs)
Sundays: 2 x 2-4 hour sessions (max 6hrs)
Program Investment: $2,975
Full payment due by January 7th, 2022
*Installment plans available between now and January 7th 2022. Please ask during application.
*Due to current business circumstances no refunds will be given on this online / hybrid program.
*$500 deposit due on application, deposit becomes non-refundable and non-transferable on acceptance into program.
*$500 deposits made with application for BIPOC scholarship are refundable on applications made above capacity.